Reunited, ’cause we understood. There’s one perfect fit. And sugar, this one is it. As Peaches & Herb sang many years ago, it’s a great feeling when soul mates come together. Dude, a Chesapeake Bay Retriever, is probably one of the 1st dogs we ever met at Dog Beach. Probably more than 3 years ago. He’s been MIA for almost a year due to shoulder surgery. Riptide and Dude love to play tug-o-war, so they both were happy as hell when they ran into each other this morning. Tempest had to join in, too.
Contact UsIf you have questions, suggestions or comments, give us a bark at jenATsandiegodogbeachDOTcom.
- The State of Pet Travel in the U.S. ow.ly/mgpc1 #pets #dogs #cats #travel 4 years ago
- HuffPo: California Dog Beaches Are Paradise For Four-Legged Friends (PHOTOS) ow.ly/liELw 4 years ago
- If you haven't seen this video of the OK tornado victim finding her pup alive during a live interview, you must: ow.ly/lgdSf 4 years ago
- Five Out-of-Fashion Dog Breeds This Vet Misses ow.ly/l4H82 4 years ago
- Top 200 Dog-Friendly Places in the US and Canada According to DogFriendly.com ow.ly/kDHVH [hint: we made the list] 4 years ago