Contact UsIf you have questions, suggestions or comments, give us a bark at jenATsandiegodogbeachDOTcom.
- The State of Pet Travel in the U.S. ow.ly/mgpc1 #pets #dogs #cats #travel 4 years ago
- HuffPo: California Dog Beaches Are Paradise For Four-Legged Friends (PHOTOS) ow.ly/liELw 4 years ago
- If you haven't seen this video of the OK tornado victim finding her pup alive during a live interview, you must: ow.ly/lgdSf 4 years ago
- Five Out-of-Fashion Dog Breeds This Vet Misses ow.ly/l4H82 4 years ago
- Top 200 Dog-Friendly Places in the US and Canada According to DogFriendly.com ow.ly/kDHVH [hint: we made the list] 4 years ago
Category Archives: boxers
Ozzy is the most popular dog on the beach these days. Go, Ozzy, go! [on a side note – i can’t believe it’s been 11 months since i’ve posted a pic. must get back to it this year.] Advertisements
Or dancer? Ozzy saved his last dance for Susan.
The tongue, the ears, the energy. The legs in the background. This needs a title or caption, but I just can’t come up with one today. Any ideas?
Everyone seemed to be at peace this morning: the dogs, the humans, the surfers, and even the military helicopters passing by. Gorgeous morning of warm sun, cool breeze and clear water.
Ozzie’s nickname is Fuzzy. He’s usually a pretty serious, but friendly, Boxer that guards his human, Jen, quite well. But this weekend, he was a goofy as can be. I think the sun might have fried his brain a little … Continue reading