Contact UsIf you have questions, suggestions or comments, give us a bark at jenATsandiegodogbeachDOTcom.
- The State of Pet Travel in the U.S. ow.ly/mgpc1 #pets #dogs #cats #travel 4 years ago
- HuffPo: California Dog Beaches Are Paradise For Four-Legged Friends (PHOTOS) ow.ly/liELw 4 years ago
- If you haven't seen this video of the OK tornado victim finding her pup alive during a live interview, you must: ow.ly/lgdSf 4 years ago
- Five Out-of-Fashion Dog Breeds This Vet Misses ow.ly/l4H82 4 years ago
- Top 200 Dog-Friendly Places in the US and Canada According to DogFriendly.com ow.ly/kDHVH [hint: we made the list] 4 years ago
Category Archives: ozzy
Ozzy is the most popular dog on the beach these days. Go, Ozzy, go! [on a side note – i can’t believe it’s been 11 months since i’ve posted a pic. must get back to it this year.]
Or dancer? Ozzy saved his last dance for Susan.
It’s Friday, so I took the iPhone instead of the Canon today. People legs invade both shots, and they (the shots, not the legs) weren’t terribly exciting. Enter Picnik and its fun effects… Riptide defends his toy (um… I think … Continue reading
[Tip, the Pit Bull and Ozzy, the Boxer, play a little tug-o-war. Riptide tried to join in, but they wouldn’t have any of it.] [Paula, a beach weekend regular, posed for us with her two Ridgebacks, Riley (black mask) and … Continue reading
Ronnie once again has his way with the camera today. My hands were busy holding my large nonfat white chocolate mocha. [Tempest looks like Speed Racer. Though, we all certainly know better.] [A Vizsla puppy for our friends in Scotland.] … Continue reading